Just when you think of Miami, you cannot escape but think of the stunning beaches. Miami has something or the other for party lovers, tourists, honeymooners, and practical everyone on a visit. In this post, we bring a list of things that you can do here in Miami.
- Get a tan. You cannot be in Miami and not see the Miami Beach. This is where you would spend at least a couple of hours doing nothing but soaking the sun. Do note that Miami Beach is on an island, and there are many things around that you can enjoy.
- Check for events. If you are here, you cannot miss the concerts and various events. You can check online to find more on the happening concerts in Miami, and make sure that your tickets are booked.
- Head to the Art Deco District. The Art Deco District is a good place to roam around in Miami Beach Area, with some really amazing buildings that have been restored. The whole area becomes even more attractive by the night with too many neon signs.
- Don’t miss Zoo Miami. If you are fond of animals, Zoo Miami is a good place to visit. The zoo is known for offering a natural habitat to the animals, and there are no big enclosures here. You get to go close to animals and there are interaction sessions, as well. We don’t want to kill the hype but Zoo Miami isn’t the best zoo, but is worth a visit.
- Take the drive to The Everglades National Park. The Everglades National Park is close to Miami and is a great point of interest for those who like to enjoy nature and wildlife. You get to go to the streams and other points of interest in an airboat, for which guided tours are available.
- Include Miami Sea Aquarium on your list. For the longest time, Miami Sea Aquarium has been loved by families and travellers alike. There are shows with dolphins and whales, and this is a place where you can actually see the best of marine life – up close. Dolphin programs are particularly more interesting.
- Go to Key Biscayne. For many Key Biscayne is the best place to enjoy park areas and beaches. Crandon Park should be on your list. Also, you can consider a swim here. Facilities within the park are also worth mentioning, so taking the family along is a good idea too.
- Up for some fun? You need to head to Little Havana, where you can enjoy the life of Cuban-Americans. Calle Ocho is where you can have mazing fun, and yes, we recommend that you have fun with food here, because Cuban dishes are to die for. If you are here in March, you need to come around Calle Ocho Festival, which lasts for a week.
If you are in Miami, make sure that you plan your schedule in advance. Tickets for concerts and events can be booked beforehand, which is a great advantage.